You can go to any pharmacy in the Hospitality Rx network. Some of the network pharmacies are:
- Duane Reade
- Fred Meyer
- King Soopers
- Stop & Shop
- Tom Thumb
- Winn Dixie
Remember: CVS and Walmart are NOT in-network for Hospitality Plan participants.
Find a pharmacy near you
- Phone: 844-813-3860
Your pharmacy benefits are provided by Hospitality Rx. You can visit the Hospitality Rx website for information about your benefits.
List of generic medications
Your pharmacy costs
|Prescription drug feature||Silver Plus and Gold Plus|
|Generic and Some Brand Drugs||$5 copay per prescription|
|Preferred Drugs||$15 copay per prescription|
|Non-Preferred Drugs||$30 copay per prescription|
|Select Specialty and Select Biosimilar Drugs||$5 copay per prescription|
|Brand name specialty or biosimilar drugs on the formulary||
|Mail order||Same copay as above for 60-day supply|
You can get diabetic supplies from any in-network retail pharmacy, or by mail order. You can also get 1 free glucometer each year. A glucometer is a tool to test the amount of glucose (sugar) in your blood.
You can choose your free glucometer from 1 of the options below:
- Call 866-224-8892 or
Go to www.choosefreestyle.com
Use order code U2L65MBU
- Call 888-883-7091 or
Go to www.onetouch.orderpoints.com
Use brochure code 739WDRX01
- You’ll receive a voucher in the mail within 2-5 business days (via USPS)
- You must also have your doctor send a prescription to the pharmacy.
- Go to a pharmacy to pick up the meters (with voucher and prescription).
Do you need specialty medicine?
- Call Hospitality Rx at 844-813-3860 to get prior authorization.
- Once you have prior authorization, call WellDyne Specialty Pharmacy at 800-373-1879.